Friday, February 3, 2012

Day 16

My photos for Monday, Jan 16, 2012

Coffee Mug of the Day: The #88 National Guard Dale Jr Mug

My "Homework"

Beaver Dam Lake



Have I mentioned that I'm suffering from NASCAR and baseball withdrawals?  The 2 sports I love and I have to wait :o(  I have to admit I am looking forward to March 4th!  That will be when I'm sitting in WARM (I hope, then again anything above freezing is warm for me LOL) Phoenix with my Sister for the Sprint Cup race!! WooHoo!  Go Dale Jr & Team Hendrick!

I had another PT appointment this morning.  Not exactly my favorite hour of the day.  After all the fun OUCH stuff...PT Jim gave me this fun ball to play with for "homework" LOL  nothing like squeezing a ball in my hand to help ease the pain :oD

After my PT appointment, I drove around town to take care of my errands when I decided to drive on down to Eagle Point.  It was quiet as I drove through.  I stopped a few times to take a couple pictures.  The one I posted was my favorite of them all.


No comments:

Post a Comment