Friday, February 3, 2012

Day 23

My photos for Monday, Jan 23, 2012:

Hello Snow!

Getting Ready

My Lil Big Baby's First Day of College

My Big Lil Baby & Spottie

Chey & Brandon


At 4:30 am Brownie woke me up to let her outside to take care of her puppy business.  At 4:30 there was no snow outside...when I woke up again at 6 am to get the kids up and going and to let Miss B out again, HOLY SNOW!  We haven't had much snow this winter so it was a nice surprise to see.
Chey and Nick didn't have school today but Colt and Ash did.  I was in Mamarazzi mode again this morning as Ash was getting ready for her first day of college.  Michael and I are proud of our 2 oldest, Ash and Colt.  The both of them have successfully started college and have goals set for themselves.
With the older 2 in school, I spent the day with the younger 2.  Nick slept-in till noon due to him staying up till 4 am playing his XBox.  Chey and I watched a couple movies before we got motivated to start chores.  Chey was quick to get her chores done since Brandon was coming to pick her up so they could spend the day together.
It was a nice evening with the family all home.  Brandon stayed for a bit when he brought Chey home.  I thought it was funny to learn that Chey had warned him early in their relationship about Mom and her camera LOL




No comments:

Post a Comment