Thursday, February 23, 2012

Day 28

My Photo for Saturday, Jan 28, 2012:

Double B's


Miss B and Brandon.  Brandon is Chey's boyfriend and today he came over to pick Chey up so they can go hangout and watch movies.  It is so cute when Brownie will do everything she can to get attention from Brandon.  As soon as Miss B sees Brandon taking off his shoes, she will lay down on the floor and roll over for a belly rub.  As soon as Brandon sits down, Miss B will jump up on the couch to sit by him.  If Chey is sitting next to him, she will whine till they let her up on the couch with them.  In this picture, I was able to get Miss B as she jumped up on the couch with Brandon.  I thought it was cute how she posed for me as I took the picture.  We tease Chey that Brownie is Brandon's new girlfriend LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment