Friday, February 3, 2012

Day 19

I have tied my Project 365 for 2012 and 2011!
My goal for this year was to surpass 2011...can I?

My 2 photos for Thursday, Jan 19, 2012

Orientation @ UW-BC for Ash

Baby Kitty the Diva


Another busy Thursday at the Bearhart house!  Orientations, early AM physical therapy appointment, cheer practice and tutoring.

This morning Ash had to leave the house early for her orientation.  She's super excited to get school started.  There was a change of plans as far as school.  She still will be going to the Art Institute after she finishes her Gen Ed's at UW-BC.  Ash is an amazing daughter who I am proud of.  She doesn't let set backs get her down or gives up when she encounters them.

My second photo is of Ash's Baby Kitty.  She was posing for me and being a diva...wonder who she learned that from?!?!? :oP

No comments:

Post a Comment