Thursday, February 23, 2012

Day 27

My photos for Friday, Jan 27, 2012:

Pink Friday
from the
Nicki Minaj Collection

Look Colt...it's the FedEx guy!


Colt's Box of Goodies

The New Gamer Bag

The New Ear Muffs

Ash's New Coat



This morning I had my nail appointment at Capeli Salon with Shannon.  I thought about going with my usual french tips but saw this awesome pink nail polish.  Nicki Minaj's collection with OPI is pretty cool.  So, for the next 3 weeks I'll be wearing Pink Friday.

FINALLY!  The darn FedEx guy stopped at the house!  It was like Christmas for Colten.  He finally got his new MLG backpack to fit all his gamer crap in.  Oh and the Astro's!  I have no clue what the heck these darn headphones do, but they make this kid of mine think he just won the lottery.  I guess this is what all the "gamers" use.  I stood there smiling like I knew what he was talking about LOL it all did a fly-by over my head.  I have to admit that it is always nice to see him smile.

Not only did the FedEx guy stop buy that afternoon, but the UPS redhead guy stopped by too.  I only know he's a redhead because the girls always refer to the UPS guy as the "Redhead Guy" LOL.  Ash was excited to finally get her new white coat.  

I was a very lucky Mom today...I got smiles from all the kids :o) 


No comments:

Post a Comment