Thursday, February 23, 2012

Day 26

My 3 photos for Thursday, Jan 26, 2012:

The MEGA Patch

  
The Fantastic 4

My Goofy Fantastic 4


Today I spent the morning doing laundry and cleaning up around the house.  Between that I tried to get some scrapbooking done.  I had an afternoon PT appointment with PT Jim today.  He did his usual "try to fix" the wrist things then out came the mega patch.  What you don't see in the picture is the battery pack that is placed on that plastic thing on top.  Once the battery pack is turned on....holy OUCH!  it feels like thousands of little sharp razors biting my wrist.  It last for about 3 minutes then the battery pack is removed.  After while I'm just wearing the patch it just stings.  I do have to admit that the pain does lead to comfort after the patch is removed.  I'm able to use my wrist to do things that would normally hurt to do before.

My Fantastic 4!  Today Michael and I picked up the 2 younger kids from school (the older 2 were already home) and we went to an early movie and dinner at Pizza Hut.  This was one of the RARE occasions when all 4 of the kids were together for a family night.  Typically there is a child who has something going on after school or at work.  So this was a very nice and fun evening for the Bearhart's.

No comments:

Post a Comment